Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yarn!!!

So I've been on a kick where I've wanted new yarn lately. so last week I went to Mouliné on my way to Robyn's and got this:

Isn't it delicious.. Its much prettier in person. Pinks, reds, oranges, yellows and corals. I'm in love, now I just need a pattern to go with it. Preferably something with a little bit of lace.

Yesterday at the local SnB I met with Veronik and got some Reynolds soft sea wool in orange for a paid project. I don't even have the pattern yet, but I hope that it will be some good vacation knitting.
I also couldn't help my self and bought some of the same yarn in green from our local yarn pushers.
Neither Molly-Ann or Mary could make it last night, so Molly-Ann was kind enough to drop it to me at work today so that I could have it before I leave. Here are both yarns:

I love it... Anyhow.. I'm off, flying out tomorrow night to Newfoundland. We arrive at 1AM local time saturday morning, and then we have to drive 2 more hours to get home, so I'm gonna try and get a decent night's sleep tonight. Hopefully I'll have a chance to post while i'm there. There'll be lots of nice pictures to see if the weather decides that it likes me this time. Otherwise a lot of pictures of fog. Wish us the best for the weather.

Until next time..


No comments: