Saturday, August 25, 2007

Contest #2

My Secret Pal hostess, Robyn, posted Contest #2 so here goes:

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
I'd think it would be my measuring tape, I measure a lot.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
I try to always take knitting, even on short road trips, I knit in the car, on the place etc. This past year when I went to Newfoundland I took 3 projects with me. It's a really great place to knit.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
I haven't done as much travelling as I'd like, but my favourite spot will probably always be Newfoundland mostly because it's Home Sweet Home. Specifically the provincial park in my hometown with it's gorgeous beaches.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I recently borrowed Weekend Knits by Melanie Fallick from the library and I'm enjoying it thoroughly I don't own a lot of knitting books, I'm also eyeing Veronik Avery's book, because everyone is talking about it. I can't wait to see.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I've never listened to a podcast.

6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
Easily Pink.

7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
It really depends on the mistake, unless really huge and noticeable I'd probably leave it.

8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit?
I think it would have to be at the Montreal Jazz festival, it's tough with that many people around.

No comments: