Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Early Birthday

So I celebrated my birthday with Robyn and Kadi today and she is awesome by the way, for amongst other reasons:



Knitting themed pencil case!?!?(ewe-some :oP), Chocolate body truffles products, raspberry stuff, and best of all Socks that Rock in Chapman Springs (OMG)


Also a Tinkerbell lunchbag, and iron on transfer (I HEART TINKERBELL!!) and some really cool springy corn picks.


Thank you so much Robyn, you rock..

Kadi brought us little mini cakes, which were so good and so rich.. I love cake, especially when there's chocolate involved.

A while ago I spotted something that I wanted for my birthday, a little cupcake display like this:


JF got it for me.. YAY!! It's awesome. I love to make cupcakes, and I never have a nice way to display them when I take then somewhere. And now I do.

I also have to photograph the yarn I bought for myself with the birthday money my grandparents gave me. Briggs and Little, now that it's all wound, I'll photograph soon.. Promise.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

I wanted that cupcake holder! You suck for getting one! I keep eyeing it at Walmart, even if I DONT need it!