Friday, October 5, 2007

SP Package 2

Secret Pal strikes again. Here's the loot.




London-Wul Mohair scarf kit



Felted Clogs, Mohair & ?? SP??




A silk purse that is the perfect size and contstruct for a sock bag, with a shoulder strap.


Beautiful cats eye stitch markers.


I love everything the colours are spot-on. THANK YOU SO MUCH SECRET PAL!!!. And also SP I do know where you are because the stamp that Canada Post puts on the parcel tells me the location it was sent from, the UPS notice had the same. So I know you're a maritimer like me.

In other news. The yarn that I won in Patty's contest arrived and it's just beautful. She picked the colours because of my blog and its perfect cause it's really the one I was wishing for.




Aside from that I've been knitting a lot. I haven't took any progress pictures yet, but It's on the way, I started JFs Here and There Cabled scarf, I started rusted root, and I restarted my Jaywalkers. I will try and post some progress pictures on the weekend.. Thank goodness for long weekends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that pesky postal service, always ruining the secretcy. Well as long as they get your parcel to you safely I won't complain.

The Felted Clogs are a pattern from Fiber Trends and I knit them with Lopi, no mohair, they just felt really fuzzy. And the 'purse' is intended to be a sock bag. I have one too and just love it.

Glad you like everything :)

Your Pal

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Here from Robyn's blog. You're a Maritimer, eh? Where abouts are you from? I'm from Moncton, NB but right now I'm living in South Korea for a year (teaching English).

Your SP gift was great and I love the colour of the yarn from the contest you won. Do you have any plans on what you will knit with it, or a specific pattern?

Ali P said...

Love love love the pink and green yarn that you won. Soooo pretty. Me jealous.

Montreal Mama said...

Love the Pink&Green from Patty!