Friday, October 5, 2007

Flash Your Stash

So our SP hostess Robyn is holding a contest.

My stash is a big mishmash of yarn ranging from novelty dollar store, to really nice alpaca. Here it is in all it's glory:



The Acrylic stuff. Will possibly never be knit up.. Although I might start a blanket and donate it.


The mixed stuff, lots of cotton and some stuff from La Bobineuse. Even some old Reynolds 80% boucle wool.



The sock yarn


Most of my wool, mostly Briggs and Little and Cascade 220


Some of my nicer stuff, its a mix of cotton, mohair, linen and a lot of mixes.


I have a bit of an affinity for bouclé..


And on a non stash related note, check this little guy out.





I got him when I was in Newfoundland, my mom had received him as a free gift from somewhere, isn't he the cutest.

No comments: