Monday, June 11, 2007

Toronto trip

Me and JF visited my Aunt and cousins in Toronto for our 3rd anniversary, I knit most of the leg on my Monkey socks on the way there. I was there on International Knit in public day but I couldn't participate in the TTC knit-along since it was also my 3rd anniversary of being with JF, and we met in Toronto so it was extra special to be back there. I did however get to Lettuce Knits right about when the groups were meeting there, and I got myself some lovely Fleece Artist sock yarn:



I also found my long lost friend Jill who is one of my best friends from Newfoundland, I found out about a week before going to Toronto that she was now living there, by way of facebook (of course), and not only is that awesome, but she's also a knitter. YAY! Here's a pic of the two of us at Dairy Queen cooling off on a muggy Toronto Saturday. I think she might have mistaken me for her ice cream.





Toronto was very fun, and I got to see my best friend Robyn there even though she's now in Montrael. We just happened to be there at the same time.

And just cuteness factor here is my little guy sleeping!!



Well that's all for now folks. Until next time.

No comments: