Monday, April 21, 2008

Farm Visit

So I realized that I forgot to blog about my day at JF's aunt's little farm. His mom visits her sister at her small farm from time to time and she had mentioned that they'd recently acquired 3 agneaux (lambs). I got quite excited and so she decided to invite me one day to "les nourir aux biberons" (They are being fed with bottles, biberon is baby bottle in French. Needless to say I was quite excited at the prospect. They also have a few horses and a cow. Here are a few highlights from the day.



100_4336.jpg
First we fed the little guys

100_4343.jpg
Then we took them outside for a little sun

100_4359.jpg
Then we visited and fed some horses

100_4360.jpg
I took a really neat picture

100_4377.jpg
And met Mrs. Cow

100_4391.jpg
the geese were apparently coming back for summer

100_4388.jpg
We also met a very friendly barn cat

100_4387.jpg
She wanted me to take a close up (Taken upside down while she was walking through my legs)


I really enjoyed my day, and the feeding of the lambs was awesome! It totally made my week!

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm leaving for Newfoundland on Thursday and will be staying until May 8. Hopefully I will score some nice stuff like I did last summer!

5 comments:

~Jo~ said...

Have a great trip to Newfoundland, I fell in love with the place a few years back. Hopefully one day I will get to return. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Montreal Mama said...

Hope you have a great trip.

Love the bird shot in the sky! It's awesome.

Amelah said...

Woman, you dont work! So much has happened since April. START BLOGGING!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.