Sunday, May 18, 2008

Botanical Gardens

The Montreal Botanical Gardens are apparently amazing. I have never gone in the right season. I've only ever visited at the end of Winter and at the beginning of Fall when there are no more flowers left.

We went a little early and I will therefore probably want to go again, cause of course not everything blooms at once.

Here are some of the highlights from my visit:


Some of the Tulips

1 of many Crabapple trees

Close-up of Crabapple flowers

I thought this was so beautiful

Irises. One of my favourites.

The stars of the show. The Lilacs were in full bloom and they smelled delicious.

Bleeding Hearts

Orchids (Inside)

Orchids again.

The crabapple trees and the lilacs where really the nicest part of it, in my opinion. I just love the way they both smell so nice. The flowers are just so dainty.

Check out the rest of my pictures here


2 comments:

Amelah said...

Wow those flowers are beautiful! Some great shots u took there!

Montreal Mama said...

Exactly what Amy said! Great shots!