Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yarn Harlot

Robyn, her sister Amy, Jenna and I decided to head to Kingston on Wednesday to see the Yarn Harlot. She seems to be skipping Montreal this time around and we wanted to get our books signed. Robyn's friend Marga met us there from New York state.

Robyn and I had decided that we were bringing her bagels and squeaky poutine cheese. (She really enjoys these two things). Because of this we got blogged.

I bought the books that were available and got them signed and I also got a chance to take a few photos.


I got to hold the sock!!!

The Yarn Harlot while speaking

I got this one after she signed my book. You can see the cheese and the bagels beside her!


It was a really fun day and I got to have some of the best nachos (in a restaurant) that I have had in a really long time. We also got to go to Michaels and I didn't actually get that much of anything.

2 comments:

Amelah said...

WOOHOO! Kingston was fun! Sean was a trooper in the car!!

Montreal Mama said...

Glad you were able to come along for the drive! It was a ton of fun!