Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Briggs and Little Tuffy

So I promised that I would blog about the Briggs and Little Tuffy that I bought while I was in Newfoundland. I kept forgetting to photograph it but finally remembered late last week.

Here it is:

Instead of showing a pic of all of them seperately I decided to do it like this. From bottom left:
Oatmeal, Smoke, Oxford, Cocoa, Blue Mix, Blue Jeans, Anniversary Twist (not Tuffy), Ecru, Red Mix and Forest Green.

The skein of Anniversary Twist is the same lot as my CPH because I bought it at the same store. She was still running the $1.50 a skein as long as you buy 2 other skeins. I couldn't resist. The rest was bought a little all over the place wherever I could find it. I figure this will become a couple of nice pairs of fair-isle socks & mittens.