Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sewing: DPN case

I got a sewing machine for xmas last year and I hadn't really used it due to lack of a sewing space. Recently I did some cleaning and re-arranging in my office and created a sewing nook for myself. I've been wanting to make myself a DPN case for a while now and last week I finally did so.

All rolled up

other side
closed unrolled.
open needles hidden
fully open.
I used some fabric that was bought specifically for this purpose over a year ago with some fabric that I bought recently. I used snaps for closing the case and I used clothing labels to label the pockets (I have a full set of dpns and wanted them to stay organized).

I hope to make a couple more to perfect my sewing and then eventually start selling them on etsy. I'll let you know when they're up.

1 comment:

Amelah said...

Actually I could use one! Make one in blue for me?? How much you going to sell them for?